Connect with me on Linkedin.
Customer service, people, has become my passion which I live and breathe every day. Being a very analytical person, I pay close attention to detail, take pride in my work and continually seek knowledge and a deeper understanding of the things that interest me.
When forced to choose between quality of work or quantities of work, then quality always wins. I prefer to understand all the facts of a situation, or concentrating on data while looking for the best method to resourcefully solve the problem. I am regarded as a good team player and mentor who focuses on teaching, enabling others and building relationships within my own team as well as within the greater organization.
Technical Skills – Current employer
Email: Expert knowledge in setting up and troubleshooting email related queries.
Web hosting: Expert knowledge in troubleshooting website-related queries, including but not limited to the following:
- Troubleshooting HTTP error codes
- Slow-loading websites, broken images/links
- Cron jobs, SSL installations and renewals
- Using server error logs such as Apache/PHP to assist customers with troubleshooting
Servers: Good knowledge in supporting and troubleshooting our Linux hosting environment, including but not limited to the following:
- Monitoring servers for issues using tools such as Zabbix
- Troubleshooting load on servers
- Investigating and troubleshooting services on a server, such as Apache/PHP/MySQL
- Identifying broken drives and checking on RAID rebuilds
Communication and support tools:
- Freshdesk and Freshchat
- Google apps
And familiarity with:
- Excellent communication skills
- Very process-oriented
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Very patient and overall excellent soft skills
- Passionate about delivering good customer service
- High level of empathy for others
- Work well with others and independently
- Courageous and diplomatic
- Responsible and reliable
I’m a family man first and a technophile second. I am constantly researching/watching reviews on new technologies, products on the market or items I’m looking to buy in the future. I often find myself getting lost in Tolkien’s world and enjoy listening to lore from his books. Lastly, I love camping and going on a road trip and can’t wait for when my 2-year-old son can tell me where he’d like the next adventure to be.